- The Capitol City Model A Ford Club
- A group of people who love driving “Henry’s Lady” and are dedicated to the restoration and preservation of the Model A Ford.
- Our membership includes more than 30 families and over 40 automobiles.
- The members range from those who are retired to families with small children.
- The Model A was produced during the years of 1928 – 1931 with over 4 million being produced
- Our club has models from every year and most body styles.
- Visit our gallery for a sampling of our automobiles
- We regularly have car clinics, participate in parades, and try to have monthly driving tours — sometimes overnight!
- Austin, Texas
- Home of the 2005 National Football Champion Texas Longhorns
- The Live Music Capital of the world
- 1st Tuesday of every month
- The Frisco 6801 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757
- Eat at 5:30pm – 6:45pm, Meeting at 7:00pm(
- Every Saturday for breakfast at
- Waterloo Ice House 6203 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78731
- Meet and Eat at 8:00am
Don’t have a Model A?
- We don’t care, as long as you are interested in Model A Fords!
- We normally have at least one “big iron” on tour with us anyway!